Essential Job Functions And Responsibilities
• Manage the commercial loan process as it relates to submission of credit memos to the transference to commercial processing.
• Manage the safety and soundness of the Bank's commercial loan portfolio by monitoring an ongoing credit review process in the credit administration area.
• Responsible for periodic review and suggestive content changes of the Commercial Loan Policy to the Chief Credit Officer.
• Work directly with team leads and their direct reports to provide accurate and informative credit analysis to assist underwriters and senior management on credit decision.
• Stays abreast of industry trends in lending, compliance with loan policies and compliance with appropriate regulations and suggest changes in credit policy.
• Monitors areas of responsibility and implements effective goals and tools to measure success for driving the team effectively, specifically write up quality and turn times.
• Responsible for the management of team leaders in their areas.
• Know compliance responsibilities and particular requirements affecting your area of responsibility, incorporate these requirements into your business processes and procedures, perform ongoing monitoring and periodic self-assessments including reporting and corrective action as needed, and assure appropriate training to associates regarding these responsibilities and procedures.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank's values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
• Interpersonal Skills And Competencies Required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective interactions with Executive Officers, Bank officers, associates, and clients to facilitate the Job's principal functions and responsibilities.
• Must be proficient in computer applications needed in fulfilling job duties.
• Excellent leadership, management and team-building skills.
• Ability to analyze issues and situations systematically.
• Proficient conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Must be self-motivated and work in a team environment.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to recommend practical ways using innovation, good judgment, creativity, and strategic thinking.
• Bachelor's Degree in business/Finance or an equivalent combination of education/experience required.
• 5 years of Financial Banking experience required.
• 5 years of Commercial credit analysis and or underwriting experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years managing commercial credit or similar background is preferred.
• Previous experience with oversight of commercial LOS system is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Internet applications.
Yukon Recruiting Group Inc and Yukon family of companies are an Equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law