• Ability to read/ interpret architectural drawings and take off work electronically.
• Enjoys and is skilled at estimating, math, blueprint reading and sales.
• Ability to perform complete rooftop inspections/ take offs and accurately measure roof area and components, core samples, etc.
• Experienced preparing proposals for roof repairs, replacements and New Construction projects.
• Extremely organized, detailed, thorough, and accurate.
• Knowledge of all types of roofing systems
• Reviews approved submittals and contracts before the commencement of projects
• Solves and/or refers field problems as they arise
• Skilled communicator, both oral and written.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Positive team player.
• Understand and manage scheduling, record keeping, and have the ability to deal effectively with people
• Employee will be working on roofs and must be experienced working at different heights and climbing ladders.
• A minimum of 5 years of roofing and/ or construction estimating experience is preferred, but not required
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred but not required
• Experience with The Edge estimating program is preferred, but not required. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Yukon Recruiting Group Inc and Yukon family of companies are an Equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law