As an Administrative
assistant, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest technology. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (e.g., manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Coordinate duties for multiple department
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations; help define new operational strategies.
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions/tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Ability to take initiative and build relationships.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to provide programmatic support for community relations and assist with onboarding programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting executives, program management, and/or event planning experience.